Castleton cave concert cancelled

OxjamPoster_08Sadly I just received the message below. It’s a shame as we were looking forward to seeing the bands after their short sets at Hope Valley last week.
“After very careful consideration over the last week we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel the Oxjam / Holly’s Footprint gig in the CastletonCaves scheduled for Friday 25th October. This is due to unforeseen circumstances which have continued to impact on the viability of the event. All tickets sold will of course be refunded via point of purchase. If you have any queries please contact
Hopefully something else can be arranged in the future.
Posted in Events